Central Presbyterian Church
UPDATED: March 20, 2019
70 Maple Street, Summit, NJ 07901 | Phone: (908) 273-0484 | www.cpc-school.org | Email: email@example.com
Background and Philosophy
CPC Weekday Nursery School & Kindergarten, a vital part of the Summit community since 1968, was founded as an outreach mission of the Central Presbyterian Church of Summit, NJ to develop a Christian orientation in children.
We create a nurturing atmosphere for children to explore who they are. Our experience-based curriculum challenges young, inquisitive minds and builds stronger physical, cognitive and social skills. We strive to meet the developmental needs of the child, and treat each as a valued individual. Our program allows for a variety of learning experiences and interactions within a larger group. We develop capable young people by teaching important values - respect for self, respect for others, and sharing ideas as well as possessions. We constructively channel a child's energies to establish a firm foundation for future growth and learning.
Why Choose CPC WNS&K?
- Our school has been a positive environment for the education of children since 1968.
- We create a nurturing environment for children to explore who they are and learn through play.
- Our teachers hold college degrees and continue their educational advancement by attending professional workshops and seminars.
- We have a fully engaged Parents' Organization to support the goals of the school.
- We want you to be a part of your child's learning and growth experience, and as such, an integral part of the CPC WNS&K family.